Saturday, April 23, 2011

Today's Special: Flowy Cream Top + Royal Blue Makeshift Maxi Skirt

Royal blue strapless smocked maxi dress you are in dire need of change. *POOF* You are now an awesome maxi skirt! 
Turquoise necklace meet flower power necklace. Wha?! Love at first site? Wha?! You're off to elope?! Wowzas!
Husband, I know it's hard, but you must learn to restrain yourself from the booty. 

Clearly I harness all sorts of magical powers.



Um...booty shot.
Whoa! Why ya gotta take booty pictures, Mikie?!
Ahhh... that's much better. At least I look somewhat graceful and composed. :)
Legal marriage of two necklaces.


Cream Top, H&M
Royal Blue Maxi 'Skirt', Vintage (aka unknown but has been in my closet forever)


Necklaces
Top Strands, by Erica Bowman.
Bottom Half, custom ordered through Zafirenia


A special thanks to Mikie Lee Prasad for taking pictures. You're the best! :)

2 comments:

Sabina said...

I love this outfit. You look like a fierce fashion priestess!

Marie said...

You are too kind My Style Canvas. Thank you so much! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...