Friday, May 20, 2011

Today's Special: Pink Polka Dot Sweater + Hot Pink Tank + Military Green Shorts

What can I say? I love me my pink polka dot sweater! I just got back home to the San Francisco Bay Area after a week long vacay in Hawai'i and needless to say (although I'm gonna say it anyhoo) I've been a tid bit on the chilly side. 

I said Brrrrrr! It's cold in here! There must be something in the atmosphere! Go Toros! 

My angora fuzziness has been my go-to warm up outer layer piece since my touchdown (uh, no, that was definitely NOT a football reference- ha!). 

I aloha'd up the attire by pairing it with an old pair of my maternity shorts (no, really, I swear they're my maternity shorts that I tightened up with a belt!) and adding a bright orange flower in le unbrushed hair.

Let me just add that although I'm no longer preggers (my baby Daisy is now an 18 month old toddler), I totally advocate the usage of maternity shorts long after poppin out a kid. Here's why: they miraculously do not ride up my thighs or any of my cracks!!! Ladies, we have an untapped resource for the mass reduction of wedgies. QUICK - Hop on to maternity shopping for your 'pregnant friend'! ;)

Wha? Whas dat? Talk into my good ear!

Le outfit sans le face.

Bare shoulders add a lil jen ay say qua (say it fast bitches! ;)).

Upside down, boy you're turning me, inside out. 


Orange Flower, borrowed from my daugher, Daisy
Pink Polka Dot Sweater, Vintage
Hot Pink Tank, ?
Military Green Shorts, Old Navy Maternity (for reals yo)
Macrame White Flats, H&M

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...