Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blue Vintage Dress + Brown Wedges

I've been inundated with tons of questions about what to wear to your annual pap.
As in pap smear, not pap(arazzi). 
Ha - You wish I was talkin bout the other pap! 
But really, more like, I wish I was talkin' 'bout the other pap.
Le sigh.

Well, here ye, here ye!
This is one of my fave pap ready, easy access, bold dresses:

Access to the neckage.
Keepin' the part, parted.
Wait, which part parted? Wait, what are YOU thinkin'?!
Rump shakin excitement! Can't wait to get my pap! 
Starting to feel AWKWARD.
Don't forget to shave-ah da armpitah for the breasticles examinations.
My sincerest apologies to Nurse Jennifer.


Sunglasses, Liz Clairborne
Dress, Vintage
Belt, Banana Republic
Shoes, Sway

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...