Thursday, June 30, 2011

Short White Lace Dress + Light Blush Sheer Long-Sleeve Top + Awesome Nude Shoes


I bought this lil lace dress a few months ago and tried to return it, but, ALAS, it was too late. :( 

Not one to waste, I decided to accept this as fate... 
As a challenge to test my mad skills, yo... 
My reason to be proud to be an American... 
The catalyst to get me to the top 
Okay, I'm being dramatic and all, I know. I don't know half the stuff I'm talking about half the time. 
Wait, what?!

I needed to hide the awkwardness of the frilly frock and play up the cuteness of the lace...oh what to do?!
It wasn't warm enough for a sweater, blazer or cardigan, but a sheer top - ah, YES.
Perfection!

PS - The dress is a little short and a little see-through so I'm wearing a blushing nude slip. Check out the slip below!






White Lace Dress, F21
Nude Blush Long Sleeve Sheer Top, H&M
Nude Blush Slip, Vintage
Nude Wedges, Sam Edelman
Bracelet, from Boracay, Philippines
Necklace, Claire's


This is the Photo Caption Contest portion of the blog.
Person with the best caption wins!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...