Monday, August 22, 2011

Mixmatched.


Ever since I got my custom chucks I've been wanting to find different ways to wear 'em. But honestly, I keep forgetting because they're always tucked away in some random place in the car, in an overnight bag, behind my laundry basket, or deep in my closet. #)@*@#! 
So fiiiiiiinally, I found them and decided today was going to be the day that they're going to throw it back to you. By now you should've somehow realized what you outta do. I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do, about you nooooowwww...

Okay, enough of my awesomest singing voice in the whole world and onto my white and red polka-dot, zebra tongued fabulous shoes!

Mixmatched said fabu shoes with a houndstooth short sleeve peacoat, short lil black dress with a peekaboo lace detail, and highlighted all that with a hot pink tank underneath. 

Sometimes rule breaking can feel so good!







Peek-A-Boo!
Obviously I have a child...
or maybe I am a child. Hmmmm...
It's true, I have yet to matured past the age of 12.



Sunglasses, F21
Dress, boutique in NY
Tank, thrifted
Coat, F21
Shoes, Custom Converse

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...