Friday, September 30, 2011

Manual Labor.


So we're setting up for our Lil Palooza annual live music fest in our backyard. There'll be about five bands playing with some special guests - maybe I'll even belt out a tune if I've had enough spritzers in me  ;) We're also super stoked about having our very own food truck, Naked Chorizo, (thank you to my good friend Zenia for hooking it up!) at the party this year! Woo hoo! Stay tuned for pictures later this weekend!

Anyhoo, whenever I know I'm going to literally be working my arse off (manual labor - can you believe?!), I tend to wear all black so I don't show the world the real sweat monster that lies beneath the red lips. 

What do you lovelies wear when you know you're gonna be sweatin it all day?








Sunglasses, Liz Clairborne
Necklace, VerreEncore
Top, Old Navy
Pants, Mango
Shoes, custom Converse

13 comments:

Unknown said...

U still look stylish anyhow!!! Love your sunglass ;)
Hmm, if I knew I'd be sweating, I'd go for as little clothing as possible, maybe a tank top and a shorts! and slippers thats it hehehe

xx
Erika
http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You look amazing, I love this outfit on you! xoxo, Veena <3

http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

lapetiteblonde said...

so cute!love this look!!
kisses pretty=)

www.lapetiteblonde.com

ChiChi81 said...

Now that's a fab way of doing manual labour! I, on the other hand, opt for the typical oversized white tee (you know how ungodly hot it is over here lol) and a pair of sweatpants. Glam all the way lol

Cheers,

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

Oglipe said...

check out my blog and join my giveaway! :D

welldressedmaker said...

LOVE this Lil Palooza idea! You look stylish and ready to work! :) haha

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Tanvi said...

Love the causal look!

♡ from © tanvii.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your lovely comments! : )
Yes I love Zara too. Mango and Zara are always so chic and trendy but not too expensive! : )

Great outfit ... Your chucks are so adorable!

http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
xoxo

erica marie said...

I love your shoes, cute look :) Sounds like you're going to be having a blast. Hope you enjoy the weekend!

erica
seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

Anastasia from Natbeesfashion said...

wow you have a great style! love your red lips and shoes :) Visit my blog and if you like it we can follow each other :)
xx

Unknown said...

I haven't been back to comment in a while but since your feed goes right to my inbox, your blog has become my early morning daily read. That being said, wheres my dose?? :)

You have a great blog and I love how your sense of humor and personality shine through!


xoxo
http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

Nikol said...

you look lovely...I like your blog and your style is super...I follow you =)

Bego My Chic Closet said...

grat look! i love your shirt!

xx
Bego
http://bgo-mychiccloset.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...