Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fruity Tootie Salad.

Here's an insanely easy fabu way to spruce up your favorite fruit combo,
 add a tid bit of le ole spice:
 cinnamon 

It adds a sweet little kick and turns any old fruit into a prize winning dessert. My fave flavors are mango, kiwi and strawberry (not pictured). Y U M M E R S. 

PS - Um, can someone please tell me how long I've had this my pattern of utilizing the word easy in my posts?! Apparently it's everywhere: easy hair, easy dressing, easy food prep, easy, easy, easy. I'm starting to think that I'm either lazy or perhaps, in an era of redefining terminology into the positive for the overly sensitive (does that even make sense?!; it makes sense in my head, I swear!), just efficient and effective.


+


+


=


2 comments:

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

mmmmm sounds delectable! i love fruit and i love cinnamon so this sounds perfect! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Marie said...

Glad you like it, Hope :) Will be checkin out your pink champange!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...