Thursday, June 2, 2011

Long Royal Blue Makeshift Skirt + Striped Blue and White Top

All these clothes, but nothing to wear. Oh the dilemma of being a gal! We have it hard, don't we ladies?! 

Part of having nothing to wear is simply the lack of creative juices flowin'. Jump start that !@#()* and find a way to be inspired! From the smell of rosemary, to the pretty flower you plucked from your neighbors yard, to the visually delicious Mad Men, to the bright bold colors of the food you're preparing for dinner, to the flavors of your favorite lollipop, to the sounds of the wind and rain outside your bedroom window, to the architecture of the building you work in, to the other fabulous bloggers on this lil planet we call Earf.  It can quite literally come from anywhere, anyone, at any time - open yer purty lil peepers ladies, 'cuz it's out there! 

Luckily, my inspiration for today's look was straight up obvious (phew!) so I didn't have to decode the meaning of life when I stumbled across this. Plain, simple and with a BANG!






Bang, bang, bang.





Bang.





bang, bang...





BANNNNGGGERRRSSS!





(oh, you thought I was done, did ya?!)





Bang.






(okay, last one, I promise.)






Bang diddly bang, bang. Bang bang!



Caught mid-hair whipping. God, I'm cool. 
Cha-cha-cha, Cha Cha!
Hmmm, I think that's supposed to be the other way around. Let's
try that one again. 

Cha, cha, cha-cha-cha.
There we go!
See how those stripes broaden the shoulders? Make sure to wear a similar top to your
next football tryout. Guaranteed to help you make the team!
Any bats in the cave?
La cheaveux fixage.
My two lil' stinkers.



And saving the best for last
The Mon(k)ey Shot!



Striped Top, H&M (Is it just me, or do I wear this top at least once a week?!)
Long Royal Blue Makeshift Skirt, F21
Shoes, Payless (that's right, Payless bitches!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...