Saturday, June 18, 2011

Royal Blue Dress + Black Cutout Wedges

Man, oh, man!
Sorry I haven't blogged in almost a week. It's unheard of - a new record - going down in the history! 
Okay, so it's not THAT dramatic, but I have good reason. 
I was cruisin the happiest place on earth. Um, no, not Brad Pitt's bed. Tsk, tsk.
I was here.

So back to life, back to reality.
Back to my e-baby, Instylation!

Another apology headed your way for the warm fuzziness of these pics, but when no one's around, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, yo. 
Yo. 
Yo, yo, yo, yo yo a pirate's life for me. 
Whops! Still got D-land on the brain. ;)

Let's just call these artsy fartsy self-portraits and be done with it. 










Royal Blue Dress, Eve
Shoes, MIA
Necklace, VerreEncore




You lucky gal, you!
You get a bonus outfit pic!
A lil sumfin I be wearin today.


Black T, Liz Lange Maternity for Target (No - I'm not preggers! It's just comfortable)
Jeans, Miss Sixty
Belt, ?
Shoes, MIA

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...