Tuesday, June 21, 2011

She Bangs.


'Tis the season of change, darlings! 

Past posts have toyed with the idea of layers, bangs, bright hues, etc. Well, at this point, I'm kind of a commitment phobe since it took me a couple of years to grow my hair back from a pixie cut to what it is today. I've decided to give faux bangs a shoot instead. Can ya tell they're clip-ons? Whaddya guys thinketh? Mo betta with or without the big bang theory? Should I take the plunge and actually add some perma bangs or should I stick to the clip-ons for whenever the insta gratification desire strikes?



4 comments:

girl in the poodle shoes said...

I actually like the bangs on you. I cant tell that they're faux from this picture. I'd say go ahead and get them, the only thing about bangs is you have to style them every day!!
Xo,
Girl in the Poodle Shoes
^Follow the link to my style blog, thanks ☺

Ms LadyCakes said...

Thanks hun! You're totally right - they must be styled everyday. Hmmm... maybe I should stick to faux ;)

bernadette said...

whaaat? fake bangs? where did you get them?

Ms LadyCakes said...

Bernadette - ebay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...