Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Balloon in the Boon(docks).


Wow. 
I don't think I've gone this looooooooooooong without posting on my beloved Instylation.

Off we went to Southampton, NY sans my Mac Attack. I don't think I've ever been without my lifelong comp(uter)anion for this amount of time. Wow. What a difference! I actually spent all of my time  at the damn beautiful beach and hanging out with my family (a reunion on my husband's mother's side) instead of couped up click clackin away blah blah blahin about who knows what.

 Oh how I missed thee, my dear, Mac Attack, but oh, how I enjoyed thyself!

Still sortin through the vacay shots, which of course, I'll be sharing.
But for now, a little balloon boon(dock) pow wow for your viewing pleasure.

By the way, can I just say, dressing up super girly has it's benefits ladies - I was cruisin around downtown Walnut Creek, CA and did not have to open a single door! Nada one! This is great news for us lazy gals! 
Word on the street is that chivalry ain't dead. It's asleep or in a coma or somewhere in limbo and just needs a lil girly fashion resuscitation ;)








and the Miss Photogenic Award goes to:



Shades, H&M
Hair Ribbon, borrowed from daughter, Daisy
Top, H&M
Skirt, from the Philippines
Bracelets, combo (friend, Philippines and Hawaii)
Shoes, MIA

3 comments:

Fashionistable said...

Well done for leaving your computer behind. I take mine with me. But amazingly on holiday I to find myself thinking what the heck. Chivalry, worth dressing up for. hey. Your shots here are great. Xxxx

Marie said...

Fashionstable - Leaving the computer behind was a challenge but so worht it! Thanks for stopping by :)

Anonymous said...

Stylish, pretty, ...and very funny! I like your style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...