Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What a Pair!


What a Pair (of)....

Knockers! (no, not those, but thanks anyhoo!)

Shoes! (well, yes, but I was finkin sumfin else)

Clearly, I was referring to the fabulous color combo of Red and Coral - Duh!

I've been seeing the awesomely delish pink and red combo everywhere, and I was about to sport it today but I realized, HEY! let's change things up a little, shall we?! 
Dum, dee, dum, dum, dum...
What else do I have in me closet?
AHA!
Coral is one hot sexy summer bitch color. 
Let's shoot for Coral and Red, I said to meself - and ta da
Le Outfit Waz Born!


PS - Do you like the new camera lens effect?
 It's called le thumb smudge. 
Gives it a nice dreamy glow, dunnit? ;)








Cardigan, Modcloth
Tank Top, H&M
Skirt, Frenchie's
Shoes, Sam Edelman

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...