Friday, September 2, 2011

Who Are You?


Who are you?, hubby asked as I strutted through the door after a night out with one of my girlfriends.
Why, it's me fabu alter ego, Talulah - duh!
She a little
                     tougher
                                      sexier
                                                      edgier
          sassier 
                                                                              with a whole lotta confidence.

Oh. Yeah.


Ingredients to make one large batch of crazy Talulah: 
faux bangs (aren't they rockin?!), some form of leopard print, red lips, lined eyes, and a flash of le body. 


What's your alter ego like? What does she wear?









The End.
Get it?!
The End?
'Cuz it's the end of the series and I ended it with my patootie?
Yeah, I thought you got it. 
You're smart like that yo.


Headband, present from a friend
Top, ?
Jeans, Miss Sixty
Shoes, H&M

7 comments:

Mr kane said...

thanks for the comment and stopping by my blog!

great blog!
following you!!

hugs!

http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com/

i-eat-london.blogspot.com

Clara Turbay said...

I really like this post. Please come and check out mine.
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Emily said...

haha! cute! love the pop of leopard!

we just started a blog of our own and would love for you to come check it out! http://www.thestylemaponline.com

Unknown said...

that lipstick is awesome!! i'd be a fab alter ego in it too ;)

xx Cristina

Courtney said...

How do you have faux bangs?
You look cute!!


Courtney
I Can Be Many Things

Olivia said...

Thanks for visiting, I'm digging Tallulah's faux bangs and overall look. My alter ego is Bianca, she's a glamzong beeotch, lol!

I'm following,
Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

Marie said...

Why thanks peoples :)

Cristina - would love to see you in red lipstick!

Courtney - faux bangs = clip ons! :)

Olivia - Bianca sounds awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...