Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sway Event.


The Sway store in Berkeley had a lil 90's Fall fashion event
I'm, like, always, like, down to go to a, like, 90's themed party!
A little Saved By The Bell anyone?
Or how about a bitchin dose of Drew Barrymore?
Stellar!



Remember this fun lil topsy turvy 'do in the early 90's. It was the height of cool back then.
Really, it was.
I promise.
Not kidding.

Love this cute teeny tiny blush dress.
The lil ho in me held me hostage until I bought it!

Colorful necklace - nice!


Being that this was held right on Telegraph there were sooooo many many many young ins, from UC Berkeley, I'm sure. Damn, I felt mature despite my youthful looks (ha!). But seriously, these gals were anywhere between 16-22. So I broke out my not so dirty hot pink cardigan to add that youthful glow and they thought I was one of them!
Yes! I totally tricked them.
That made me feel a little better... :)






Cardigan, a present from my mom from Nordstroms
Dress, F21
Belt, Le Chateau
Bracelets, a present from India
Boots, Sway

17 comments:

Keeping up with E.S.E.M said...

cute!

x

shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

Kashaya said...

Cute outfit and that sounds like a fun event.=) I always feel old at event, all the girls on events are always so incredible young.

http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

Moda said...

Mi ha fatto piacere il tuo commento. Se vuoi possiamo seguirci a vicenda. Baci Marcella

sfiziesfarzimoda.blogspot.com

kadik said...

colorful! <3 i love it!

Eva en Anna said...

Cool look :-)! I like this post.

Thanks for the comment dear! We like your blog! Would you like to follow each other?

Anna, Eva
http://www.annaeva.blogspot.com

Bravoe Runway said...

What an awesome event! I love LOVED saved by the bell as a kid, and it brings back the fondest memories ever! Love the hot pink cardigan over the maxi dress!

Jayme and Mendi said...

How fun! Love that little blush dress! You are too funny!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

laura said...

oh, the 90s. the 90s is like the uncle that everyone hates, but can't kick out... hahaha.
Have a sweet weekend!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Sarah Mendelsohn said...

looks like a fun themed party, love your outfit. great pictures!

x sarah
www.ahitofsarah.net

VLM. said...

This is such a gorgeous dress on you, I love it! That blush dress is so pretty too :) Thanks for sharing! xoxo, Veena <3

http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

deniz saatçioğlu said...

I love the colors of your outfit, you look great and lovely post.

Thank you for your visit and comment. Wanna follow each other? I' d love to follow you back

denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

Moda said...

Grazie per i tuoi commenti! Hai un blog interessante. Baci Marcella

sfiziesfarzimoda.blogspot.com

S said...

When i was at the Middle High i used to be a very topsy turvy's addicted! ^_^
Nice post!
xxx
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

MJ... ¡ a su estilo! said...

Gracias por comentar en mi blog, me ha gustado tu post y los collares

Thank you

kisses

http://mjasuestilo.blogspot.com/

MJ

a story about M said...

amazing photos! :) love your outfit!
xx

Low said...

What a cool event!! I would like to be there too!! :-)

Your pink cardigan is so beautiful! It´s perfect to your blog´s name! :-))))

XOXO and have a nice w-end!

http://somestylestories.blogspot.com

Flow Disruption said...

I've always wanted to go to Berkeley. One day! :) I'm really diggin' the 90's hair do. And the mini dress, too. Awesome choices.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...