Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Holiday Choice.


It starts with Halloween...

the candy!

Nom, nom, nom.

Then comes Thanksgiving...

the turkey, butter, mashed potatoes, pie!

Nom, nom, nom.

Holiday parties...

Wine spritzers (I'm a mom, I'm allowed) and whisky!

Slurp, slurp, slurp. (I'm really not that loud when I drink, I swear.)

Christmas...

Anything I can get my hands on!

Nom, nom, nom.

Then there's the ringing in of the New Year...

More champagne!

Slurp, slurp, slurp. 

You think it's over, and maybe it is for you, but come January, it's hubby's birthday then mine...

Drinks, cakes, and good food, oh my!

Nom, nom, slurp, slurp, nom, nom.


Times like these call for a closetful of black dresses. 
None basic, mind you.
But man, can those black dresses hide some holiday eating like no other.

Here are some of my inspirations:




























Oh, hello.
Yes, it's true, you can, in fact, inspire yourself. :)








Source: instylation.blogspot.com via Marie on Pinterest                   

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Love this post and black dresses are definitely my go-to wardrobe item for parties as well! Love the third dress and yours of course!

the creation of beauty is art. said...

It's true - this really is the time of year when it's easy to eat just about anything! Love the idea of the little black dress. Great photos!!

the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Brittney said...

Oh man, that second one is stunning! I don't think I own a little black dress. That's just wrong, isn't it? You look amazing. :)

Michelle Lee said...

great inspirations!

pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

yay for all those things to celebrate! :D

p.s. you are looking good! and i really like that last photo inspiration. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

Islay said...

hello, I have been reading your blog for a while now, and I really enjoy reading your posts! I have a relatively new blog which I try to post regualry on. I would apreciate it so much if you had a minute to check it out!
http://islaay.blogspot.com/

Thankyou xxx

kristina@beancakes ★ said...

marie ~ you look stunning!!!!! love your dress and those shoes!!
xx ~ k

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...