Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Glitter Wishlist.

I'm such a girlie girl.
I love pink, sparkles and anything femme.

Here's what I want this Christmas:
will someone make sure my husband sees this! ;)


TheSanctuary said...

I love pinterest too. Great founds. Your blog is cute.
Im following you dear, come check out my blog


<3 xoxo

inmyhansonshirt said...

I have a weakness for glittery things as well. I really love those shoes!!


Cindy said...

Too cute! I love love love anything glittery, sparkly ad sequinny at the moment :D

alison*elle said...

So many sparkles! For some reason I'm totally drawn to those pink glittery leggings... they are so girly and cute.

xo, alison*elle

kristina@beancakes ★ said...

oh my gosh marie ~ i LOVE those sparkly converse!! btw ~ i got your email, i've been sooo busy like everyone else seems to be right? i will be getting back to you soon, i haven't forgot, so sorry!! ;) ;) hope you had a great thanksgiving!!
xx ~ k

Sanna said...

I shall have a blog post abt how to maintain bangs esp for you but for that u will have to wait for a day as i am super busy.Lovely blog you run here!

islandgirl said...

DONE. I just emailed him the link, lol.

Saphira Thenalia said...

what a sparkling shoes!!
in love with it... hehe


jessica wu said...

OH.MY.GOSH. those converse are like way too perfect!
love sequins!!


NoƩmie said...

Nice post!
Join my giveaway!

Antonia said...

Gorgeous items! Love the pants!!*-*


Adele said...

The glitter Converse are ace!!

Tina A said...

Ooooh yes! I want those pants too!

Melu103 said...

glitter is our best friend =D
good luck getting what you want <3

♥ melina

lapetiteblonde said...

OOH!Love the glitter things haha..
kisses pretty and have a nice day=)

yiqin; said...

i love anything w glitter <3

laura said...

girl, you're a girly girl with a twist! Who doesn't like glitter? I sure would like those sneakers!

I've missed coming to your blog, too! And I've been ridiculously busy. GAH. there are not enough hours in the day.
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Mimi said...

sparkles are just beautiful! and i love those pants! ;)

<3, Mimi
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

Veronica Popoiacu said...

love the pants

Flow Disruption said...

I can see you rockin' the glitter pants (or are they tights?) and shoes together! ;)

Layla Chic said...

I love Glitter!! Thanks for your sweet coment =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...