Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Week's Review in Costumes.


Saturday 10.29.11

Halloweenie Circus themed party.

Hubby is the dirty circus master.
Oh my!

Must follow the Girl World rules according to the Plastics.
All Halloween costumes must be something something slut.

Obviously I'm a trapeze artist...slut. :)





Sunday 10.30.11 

CAKE at the Fox Theater in Oakland, CA.



Cardigan, Nordstroms
Dress, thrifted
Shoes, Converse



Monday 10.31.11

I'm sweet but mean business!





Dress, Free People
Slip, F21
Shoes, Sam Edelman



Tuessday 11.01.11

I think I'm turning Japanese,
I think I'm turning Japanese, 
I really think so.

Influenced by the Harajuku Gals. 





Necklaces, variety (from grandma, Erica Bowman)
Blazer, Modcloth
Button Down Top, Christian Dior
Tank, Old Navy
Belt, from grandma
Dress, vintage
Knee High Socks, ?
Shoes, MIA

Wednesday 11.02.11

Downtown business lady.





Jacket, vintage
Dress, vintage
Shoes, F21



Thursday 11.03.11

This is all I got!


Belt, Le Chateau


Friday 11.04.11

Edgy eggplant buckle boots.





Sweater, hubby's (Banana Republic)
Necklace, gifted (Banana Republic)
Jeans, Miss Sixty
Boots, Sway


Saturday 11.05.11

Attention. Yes please!



Coat, vintage
Top, M Matty
Tank, thrifted
Pants, Mango
Shoes, MIA



Sunday 11.06.11

House hunting in the fall. 


Dress, H&M
Tights, H&M
Shoes, Sway

Monday 11.07.11

Hangin with Miss Daisy.



Top, Nordstroms
Skirt/Dress, F21
Necklace, from grandma

Tuesday 11.08.11

Inspired by Ms Twiryl Skirts Post, with my own twist of course. :)



Top, Mango
Jeans, thrifted
Shoes, Aldo (glitterfied by yours truly)

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you get your DARLING shoes!!! I looooooooooooove those black lace up wedges and the tan/brown/taupe ones with the ankle strap. Killer.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love your daily outfits!

Brittney said...

Ahh, love the costume! Especially the 2 together. ;) I'm just a little obsessed with your pink Free People dress. And the Harajuku layers. ;)

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Oh wow! What a great week of clothing! I love these photos! :D

http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

fashion-meets-art said...

wow, i love your outfits, you have

such a nice taste. orange suits you

so good and i love your black sandals!

really nice post!

you def have a new follower. :)

have you seen my GIVEAWAY?

It's a CHANEL and sweet MACARON giveaway.

Please have a look <3

lovely greets
maren anita

www.fashion-meets-art.com

Mimi said...

i love all your outfits! and man, those boots are awesome!!! and i also like your glittery shoes -- how amazing that you put the glitters on the shoes yourself! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

lapetiteblonde said...

perfect outfit dear!!like it!!
kisses pretty and have a nice day=)

Melu103 said...

hi love!
i am loving the brown boots!
and the pink sweater dress!


:) i love your halloween costume
blonde looks good on ya ;)



╔══════════════════════╗
XOXO ♥
Melina ♥

www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
╚══════════════════════╝

welldressedmaker said...

Marie... you are soooo gorgeous! I love all your outfits! and you are so super funny too, you trapeze artist slut, you! hahahaha. Love that skull necklace and most especially your glitter shoezies. I am now convinced. I NEED gold shoes. Will be heading out to get glitter. NOW.
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
enter my Too Faced and Hello Kitty Giveaway!

kristina@beancakes ★ said...

hi marie! oh my gosh i love all of your outfits!! you are one stylish gal! and i LOVE your glittered shoes ~ they turned out AWESOME!!
xx ~ k

kristina@beancakes ★ said...

marie ~ i forgot to add that i LOVE LOVE your costumes!! they are perfect and hilarious!!
xx ~ k

Jeannee said...

I especially favor the sneakers with the dress, and the Japanese look! The househunting OOTD is young AND businesslike, so - good choice!

Jeannee said...

ALSO - I love the long maxi skirt! and the 'downtown business lady'!

Marina JuliĆ  said...

I loved the most of your outfits: especially the last one, the "japanese", the long skirt one, that with free people dress and the converse one. You're so pretty! Kisses!!

Anonymous said...

Haha cute costumes! Halloween is so much fun. I love your dress from Free People. I love that brand! I am also a fan of your sparkly top!

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

Veronica P. said...

the first and the last are my favorite!

Hayley said...

i love the wig!! sooo much fun... you look amazing in all of these =)

http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/hayley.hour

a story about M said...

wow! :) LOVE your outtfits!
xx

Angel Garcia said...

Love the third dress and those boots in the 5th or 6th look.. Haha the first picture is hilarious..

All the best, ~Angel

Carrie said...

i love the top you're wearing on your saturday outfit. it's so sparkly. i also like your coral pants. too cute.

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

margaret cruzemark said...

You are such a sweet girl. I find all your looks amazing but i think the last one is really the one that should really focus on!
Thanks so much for visiting and for your lovely comment.
Kisses and hugs
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Dolce said...

Omgosh, outfit explosions. I love them all, since they all look so fun and wearable. Thanks for sharing them! I love your shiny sparkling gold shoes, makes you look like a princess :D

www.jmimiru.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...