Saturday, April 16, 2011

Everyday Juicy Red Lips.

Ever since I was a little girl, my mom always taught me to be ready to face the day - meaning, make sure you always look your best 'cuz you never know where the day will take ya. Well I figured out that just a touch of red on the lips and I feel ready to take anything on 'til the break of dawn! 

I'm a fan of the red glosses versus actual lipstick 'cuz they make me feel like I'm good to go without feeling overly done. Here are my favorite glosses:







I apply the littlest amount possible to give my lips a nice everyday red glow.
**This product has been discontinued but can be found on ebay.






The deeper brighter pigment is best for adding a lil more Omph!






Night on the town! I'm ready for a traffic stopping , stage worthy, dare to wear red.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...