Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today's Special: Blue Maxi Dress + Black Canvas Shoes.

Entire outfit (minus jacket) cost me less than $25. Like whoa. The maxi blue sweater dress I purchased from forever 21 about 2 months ago was on sale for $14.99. Score! Black basic canvas shoes from payless - found it for $5.99. Ay de mi!








I tried looking for the same items online and unfortunately I can't find the exact ones for the dealio that I got. So sorry! BUT, I have found similar styles that you can put together for less than $40. Still a deal!







3 comments:

troymccluresf said...

Maxi dress?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UaDVfnIPg8

erika sorocco said...

That maxi looks amazing on you - love love! :)

Marie said...

troumccluresf - hahaha!

Erika - thank you doll! I'm a big fan of your blog. Part of my inspiration for this one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...