Monday, June 20, 2011

Pleated Makeshift Off-White Dress + Sleeveless Tie Top


Happy Belated Father's Day!

To my very own Dad, you are my hero and I love you.

To my husband, Mikie, Daisy is so lucky to have you as her papa. I love you!

I dedicate this to you both, The Sweet & Sour Collection:

The Sweet





The Sour





...and this hot sexy shot was taken by award winning husband / Instylation photographer, Mikie Lee!


Makeshift Off-White Dress, Vintage (from my mama!)
White Tie Top (worn as a cardigan), present from my mom
Off-White Braided Belt, Vintage (from my grandma)
Sandals, Ambiance
Necklace, Claire's
Headband, F21

I just realized that the majority of this outfit is from my mom and grandma - like, OMG, totally, fantaboolously, like, mega, awesome!

2 comments:

girl in the poodle shoes said...

love the accordion skirt worn as dress! and i like the sandals you paired with it

Xo,
Girl in the Poodle Shoes
^Follow the link to my style blog, thanks ☺

Ms LadyCakes said...

Muchas gracias mi'lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...